ACCEPT THE SLE CHALLENGE!
Apply with SLE
Let SLE help you selecting the right school and program for you.
STEP 1: CHECK IF THE SCHOOLS IS A "DLI" with PGWP.
Ensure that the school chosen is a DESIGNATED LEARNING INSTITUTION that offers a Post Graduation Work Permit. Also, choose a program length not less than 8 months. To verify the school, click here.
STEP 2: COMPLETE BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
1. COLLEGE DIPLOMA & TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS - This can either be submitted thru mail or via email. However, some Canadian schools have a strict policy where documents must be submitted by your school directly, or if you have the documents sealed in an official envelope check if that will suffice the requirement.
2. FORMS 137-A & HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA (Optional) - This is for students who were under K10 or K11 education system.
3. IELTS/TOEFL/PTE /DUOLINGO (any English exam alike accepted by the institution). Check the minimum score required by the institution.
4. NO EILTS REQUIRED INSTITUTIONS: Submit a letter of English as a medium of instruction issued by the institution from your home country. Waiving the English proficiency test is a case to case basis.
5. RESUME / PROFESSIONAL LICENSE/ PORTFOLIO: This is usually for individuals with extensive work experience (mature students)
6. PASSPORT as your identification document.
STEP 3: WAITING TIME (FOR THE LETTER OF ACCETANCE)
Processing time varies with the school, your qualifications, and how popular the program is. Better to set a 2- 3 months waiting time for a letter of acceptance. The processing time is usually from 2 weeks to 3 months.