Canada is now officially using the NEW TEER SYSTEM, here are some of the things you should know!
1. We are now using the 5-DIGIT SYSTEM!
The brand new five-digit codification system to replace the current four-digit system.
2. The new system is classified according to their TRAINING, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and RESPONSIBILITIES (TEER).
3. Gain a skilled experience in 1 of the TEERS (0, 1, 2, 3).
4. If you have an existing Express Entry Profile or are about to create one, use the NEW 5-DIGIT CODE!
5. Work experience in Canada while studying is not counted for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
Please refer to the CIC website for more information - I have all the resources here below, for legal help please reach out to us and we can connect you with our partner registered consultant.